Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Australian, Irish and Scottish Accents

I realized while thinking about the Pirate that I'd need to be able to speak "Pirate". I love accents and I've always wanted to speak in one, but now I actually have a reason to learn. The trick is getting it right.

I will be testing the microphone to see how the audio comes out as well as seeing how well they transfer to the video. I may have to buy another microphone so I can give one to my fellow actors if they need it and show them how to make and transfer the files. The problem with that would be if the audio files sound the same between my mic and theirs.

One other thing that I've been thinking about is where to I go to get permission to makes spoofs of movies. Maybe using the audio from trailers and making the video. The need for permission comes from the copyright stuff for using the audio, but I guess I'll see what the rules are later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment