Sunday, November 6, 2011

Voice Actors!

So we have the lights, camera, actors, stage, background music and a script... the last problem I have now is to find voices for them.

Finding voices is easy, but getting people to do it might be hard. I can do some voices but a high pitched girl voice and a jock-ish voice are going to be hard for me to pull off. I have people in mind, but getting them to "act" might be difficult to manage for every episode. My music guy might be able to do something but I'll have to see what he can do first.

I think during these next few days I'll just try shooting the scenes and getting that part done. The longest part is going to be the editing so I may as well just get the easy parts done. I have a great microphone so I just need to find the right setup to record the voices.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have special effects I can add to my videos; Fire, explosions, blood, gunfire, fog and all of them in various forms so that's gonna be fun too.

Editing might turn into a nightmare...

No comments:

Post a Comment