Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Cast of my Zombie Webseries

Well last night for about 6 hours I made several Popsicle stick people that I'll be using for my Zombie skits and series as well as a few extra Sticks for other ideas I had for the future. Alien Overlord, Ninja and a Samurai... hehe this is actually turning out to be a lot of fun.

During all this I was trying to figure out how I was going to film them. I can only hold 2 of them and be able to control their movements as well as keep them lined up in the frame of the camera. So I had to figure out a way to be able to have several sticks on the screen at the same time.

Green Screen! When playing with Adobe After Effects I can manipulate pictures anyway I like. So the same can actually be done with video. The problem is that the background of the video would block the background I would actually use. So that's where movie magic comes in. I can record a single stick or a few sticks at a time in front of the green screen then just place them where I want in AE. After that's done I'll add the audio and other special effects in another video editing program and be done with an episode.

I just hope that I can crank these out on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment