Sunday, October 16, 2011

Like a Phoenix

Hurray for Cliche`s!

I had a separate blog that I started from a break up so I'm just going to use this one as like a diary. It's the easiest and simplest way to find out what I'd actually like to blog about as well as making videos for youtube.

They sent me an email saying I was invited to be a partner so I thought I'd give it a shot. But I do need to actually make videos now.

I've played with adobe after effects and can pretty much learn how to do anything with it so fancy stuff won't be hard, just time consuming. I work 12 hour days so I have usually 4 days off in a week so as long as I actually start I'll have some kind of content.

So for now we'll see if youtube still wants me, but if not maybe I should just do the vids and this blog anyway... just for me.... that actually might be a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment