Monday, October 17, 2011

The Creative Process

I have no idea what to do for this thing.

Even if YouTube decides to not approve my account it has enough views to keep grabbing their attention. So regardless I'll be doing videos on it whenever I get the chance. I have a bunch of free time and any reason to keep my mind busy is a great thing right now.

But where to start?

Whatever type of videos I decide to make I should be sure I have fun making them. I was thinking about doing a soap opera type of deal with Popsicle stick people. Or could do simple skits. I'd been writing a movie script so maybe I could make the movie for YouTube and just put it in a bunch of parts when the script is done... hmm that's an idea..

Then there's a Vlog... but my life really is kind of boring and recently I talk alot and I'd probably end up boring people to death... but people dying from watching my vids would be good publicity, kind of.

On top of this YouTube thing, I'm working on a project for my church. I've done something like it before but I want my next one to look fancier so that means it'll take longer. Then there's my exercising.. I need to find a way to work it around my erratic schedule, I want to really look physically different by spring, I'll feel better about me and a self-confidence boost is seriously needed.

Time for shower and bed I was home for an hour and I will get 7 of sleep if I'm lucky then up for work at 4 am... but the job really isn't that bad strangely enough.

If anyone actually reads this (doubtful) what videos would you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment