Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Masterstick Theatre

I decided to stick with the Popsicle stick people. It's the easiest thing I could think of without needing a lot of outside help. The only problem I'll run into is having more than 2 sticks on the screen, but maybe I can just edit them in.

The next question to ask is do I want a series of shows and skits with no particular direction? Remakes of classic movies or scenes? Or a series of shows with an underlying plot that reveals itself over time? I'm not well versed in writing so it'll probably be the first 2 at first. Then, when my writing gets better I can go ahead and try for something deeper.

I'll also be able to use all this to practice writing different styles. Action, romance, comedy and thriller type of scripts.

There's so much potential here I'm going to have a hard time deciding where to start. Plus with my erratic work schedule getting them posted on a regular schedule might be difficult. I may just have to do like the tv shows do and film ahead of when they're actually shown... do they still do that?

Either way I still have a lot of planning to do. If you have any ideas for a scene or story or any idea at all just post a comment.

Until tomorrow strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment