Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finding a Niche

Good Afternoon!

Days off are fun thinking times. I'm piecing together a few stories today, all just ideas and outlines but I figure if I have a notebook full of ideas I'll be able to throw a few videos together for when I don't have time to make one and can just post it.

Of course here in my little town where I have 1mb internet a 5 minute video will take like an hour to upload... pretty sad.

So! I think unrelated shorts are the best way to start until I establish the characters and their voices. Yeah I can change my voice around and create new characters but I'll definitely need to find a few female voices I can rely on now that I think about it.

I'm excited! There are a lot of ideas I have, the trick is expressing them in well told stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment