Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shooting to begin today.

I just realized I forgot to learn how to do green screen at work last night. So I'll be playing catch up before I actually start filming.

Before then I'll probably steal some green felt and find a way to mount it to a stable surface. I figure if I set up a folder and have several clips of stick movements I'll be able to edit them all together without needing to reshoot them over and over again. At that point it'll just take a few hours to make an episode so I'll be able to crank them out on a regular basis.

The only parts that will take the most time after that will be adding music, special effects and doing the voice work.

Speaking of which I managed to meet an Audio Engineer who offered his help in giving me background music and effects to the voices. I'll have to give him a call this weekend and see if he can whip me up some background music.

And I'll need a catchy intro...

No comments:

Post a Comment